I am reliant on a small and inconspicuous camera. I shoot with Leica and Fuji cameras both film and digital. I (almost) always shoot in the streets of big cities.
My photographs have been published at El País, Verne, FourthWall, Mondosonoro, L-INK Magazine...
I live in the beautiful city of Madrid, working as Chief Experience Officer at the superdangerous, ultrasecret and freakin' awesome organization known as The Cocktail. I'm also a design teacher at IED and Universidad Pontificia. And I record songs as Holgado.
- Online Course with Sarah Meister (MoMa)
- Workshop with Juan Manuel Castro Prieto
- Workshop with José Manuel Ballester
- Workshop with Pilar Pequeño
- Masterclass with Ricardo Garcia Vilanova
- Bachelor of Digital Design
- Leica M (typ 240)
- Leica M6
- LEICA 28mm f/2.8 ASPH
- LEICA 35mm f/2 ASPH
- LEICA 50mm f/2.8 ELMAR
- Fuji XPRO 2
- Fuji X70
- Fujinon XF18mm F2
- Fujinon XF27mm F2.8
- Fujinon XF35mm F2
- Fujinon XF55-200 F3.5-4.8
- Fujinon XF18-55 F2.8-4
“To know ahead of time what you’re looking for means you’re then only photographing your own preconceptions, which is very limiting, and often false.”
Dorothea Lange 1895 – 1965